Do you want to influence every Azure engineer and be part of the team building this planet’s second largest public cloud? If this catches your eye, then we have a role just for you. In today’s Cloud first marketplace, Microsoft has millions of customers across the world that leverage the Microsoft Cloud. To succeed, Microsoft’s strategy for delivering great customer experiences requires smart engineers who hit the ground running and make near immediate impact using their one-of-a-kind passion for technology. If you want to influence and educate 1000’s of engineers on Azure technology, we’ve got the opportunity of a lifetime for you!
The Azure team is currently looking for unique candidates that are technically verse in the Azure cloud technologies. This position requires knowledge of, and technical experience with, engineering and designing Azure-based solutions. The right candidate possesses the unique capability to go very broad with some unique ability to dive deep where required. From the Azure fabric to the SaaS services, this individual is focused on where the technology is going and what our engineers must know. You will be a subject matter expert in GIT, builds, secrets management, and much more in this role and play a key role in development of the SME community within Microsoft. You will be a key part of the Azure Boot Camp team and will work closely with other engineers across Azure constantly learning, building, and developing great engineer training.
Microsoft values our employee’s passion for helping others be great. In this role, the entirety of your success is directly tied to the success of the Azure Boot Camp’s training of engineers across Microsoft. If these employees succeed, you will have a tremendous impact today and well into the future on Azure and Microsoft the ideal candidate for this role possesses not only the technical ability but understands how other humans learn and grow. Beyond this, you are continually challenged by the growing technology stack that is Azure and coming to work every day and asking what am I going to learn today. Is this you? Sounds like fun, right? We got the position just for you.
- BS or Master’s degree in Computer Science or 5+ years engineering experience
- 2 + years of building Azure applications
- 5+ years of Project or Program Management
- A strong background of collaborating with, and delivering software with engineers
- 7+ years of building and shipping software
- 2+ years developing applications using preferred programming language (e.g. C#, Java, Python)
- Proven record of action oriented and self-starter
- Prior experience in development of technical content for software engineers
- Exceptional written, interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player that contributes to and supports strategic decisions to grow the program
- Learning, growing, and evolving is why you chose the technology industry
- Passionate for teaching and sharing your deep technical knowledge with others
- Communicates effectively and concisely with new hires and stakeholders about our program/objectives
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.