Microsoft Edge has already reached over 200 million users worldwide. It’s often the first app customers launch and experience on Windows 10 and a place they revisit frequently throughout their day to get things done, making it one of the most important products in the entire Microsoft ecosystem. We must deliver the features and fundamentals that people have come to rely on and expect from their primary browser. We must also innovate to deliver differentiating experiences that delight our customers, help them be more organized and productive in their everyday lives, and keep them coming back for more. We are looking for a Program Manager to join our Microsoft Edge PM team to help craft and deliver the browser that our Enterprise and Commercial customers need and want for their organizations. You will present and represent Microsoft’s browser story to our customers every day, listening and acting on feedback, and help to design and deliver the highest quality browsing experience for these customers. Come help us build the next generation browser and make a positive impact for our customers around the world!
• Deliver creative, engaging and innovative experiences for Enterprise and Commercial customers that exceed expectations.
• Establish and drive the product engineering plan for the Enterprise scenarios including architecture, design, engineering, release, and servicing.
• Engage with Enterprise customers to present and represent the Microsoft Edge browser story, and listen, learn, and act on our customers’ feedback.
• Drive fundamentals and compliance for security and privacy related requirements.
• Partner closely with teams across the company to deliver compelling, end-end solutions.
• Build strong working relationships with all members of the engineering feature team.
• To be successful you must be able to continually champion for an amazing customer experience, balance complex and technical and business priorities, and track, drive, and communicate details across many partner teams.
• 5+ years of program manager/product manager experience.
• Experience and passion with Enterprise technologies, software, and services solutions including management, deployment, security, privacy, and productivity solutions.
• Experience engaging with Enterprise customers, presenting complex technical and business information, and listening and acting upon customer feedback.
• Experience working with engineering, data science, and design disciplines.
• Experience executing and delivering across multiple product release cycles.
• Experience with Universal Windows Platform based application development.
• A BS in Computer Science or a related field is preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.