The AzureCAT team is seeking a Business Manager with a “can do” attitude and a passion for customers. Our team’s mission is to improve our cloud offerings by accelerating & learning from customers’ adoption of the Microsoft Cloud platform.
This role represents a strong opportunity to have direct impact on both our cloud products & strategy. This person will work across several teams and customer programs in order to ensure success of our customers, maximize what we learn and share with engineering teams and help improve the quality of our internal and external communities.
• Manage budget, annual & quarterly financial planning (BIF, Vendor, Azure Spend, etc.)
• FTE and vendor resource planning (40% of workload)
• Vendor supplier relationship
• Drive the ‘Rhythm of the Business’.
• Executive communication (e.g. all-hands presentations)
• Represent the team cross-group topics/issue.
• Lead and/or support programs and tooling used to achieve team mission.
• Drive great execution of strategy customer engagement programs
• Support programs to drive customer experiences into engineering
• 2 years of Finance or Business Management experience
• Passion for customers
• Strong Program Manager skills
• Confident, takes ownership, willingness to “do what it takes” to get the job done
• Strong cross team skills with an ability to build consensus and quickly determine the path forward.
• Excellent communications skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Sound judgment, decision-making skills, and ability to work under continual deadline pressure
This position will be located in Redmond and report to the General Manager of the AzureCAT organization.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.