Are you passionate about the future of gaming? Do you have experience building and running large-scale cloud services? Do you want to work on taking the best of Azure’s BI capabilities and building a BI infrastructure that can scale to 10s of millions of users? Xbox is at the forefront of using data to deliver personalized experiences for our customers as well as using BI and analytics to drive business decisions.
The BI infrastructure that we build is critical for Xbox to continue to drive the data based innovations. You will be working with a team of PMs defining the future of our BI infrastructure to ensure it exceeds the needs of Xbox. You will be working closely with product teams in Xbox as well as data teams across Microsoft to ensure we meet the needs of our customers by leveraging capabilities from across the company.
Join us and help revolutionize the types of innovative entertainment experiences our customers will experience in the future!!!
Core Job Responsibilities:
• Become a deep, functional expert in building and delivering highly scalable, highly reliable Azure based BI Infrastructure and Services that are core dependencies of teams throughout their lifecycle.
• Be responsible for creating partner-ready documentation and code samples focused on onboarding, self-help, troubleshooting, etc.
• Work across Microsoft on leveraging the best of the BI capabilities across the company
• Create comprehensive specifications for the scenarios you own
• Balance competing requirements and dependencies from internal and external customers
• Own and drive internal partner relationships that are critical to success
• Author critical program management specifications, roadmaps, and related deliverables
• 4+ years of technical program management experience
• Experience building world class BI Infrastructure and Services, delivering at a high cadence
• Deep technical understanding of high-usage, high-scale services built on Azure or similar cloud platforms
• Solid communications, documentation, cross-group collaboration, and team leadership skills
• Thrive in a fast-paced work environment
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• Experience building on top of Azure’s BI capabilities
• Working in the gaming industry especially on BI for gaming
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.