Microsoft Teams is a new, team-focused communication and collaboration product with tremendous momentum and adoption. We're looking for PMs to own core features and drive big customer wins. We operate in a fast-paced environment with rapid exploration, iteration and execution. Even while working hard, we have a great sense of humor and love to infuse that personality into our product.
Our product is user focused, and we are looking for an experienced feature PM to be responsible for leading core product feature areas to deliver a best-in-class user experience. The areas you will be involved in include: how users interact with Teams & Channels, our messaging model, and delivering enterprise focused value.
· Contribute to the overall Microsoft Teams product strategy and roadmap
· Design, Solve, and Implement key UX efforts across the product, working with a clear charter, prioritization, and urgency for delivery
· Deliver a fun user experience that scales from teams of size 3 to teams with hundreds of members
· Collaborate with development to ensuring our messaging platform is fast, fluid, and scalable at all times
· Plan and lead requirements, project, and relevant competitive reviews with team and executive leadership
· Track all defined deliverables from conception through launch, leveraging established processes, tools, and communications mechanisms within ASG (SharePoint, VSO, status reporting, etc.)
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related engineering field
· 2+ years of program management experience delivering end user facing products and services
· Solid understanding of web and mobile technologies, service operations at scale, and ability to go deep in technical areas
· Strong user experience focus, especially on scenarios development, UX flows and interactions.
· Ability to wear many hats and learn quickly, and the temperament to lead a change in direction when needed
· Ability to think creatively and critically about product features, architecture, and capabilities
· Innate curiosity and ability to self-start in an ambiguous and rapidly-changing startup environment
· Strong project management, leadership, and cross-group collaboration skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical
· Good problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.