The ongoing growth and adoption of Windows 10 is creating new opportunities across a variety of consumer and commercial business models. Developers are able to acquire new users and generate revenue thru Windows Store selling their ad inventory and offering in-app purchases. Customers are able to connect faster with their preferred partners to acquire and implement Microsoft end to end solutions. Partners are able to expand their footprint thru direct and indirect partnerships with Microsoft thru direct sales leads, or by advertising and reaching out to a broad set of customers directly thru Partner Center. Content and game publishers sell their inventory and connect directly to consumers and companies thru Microsoft Marketplaces.
Our group, Payout Services, plays a pivotal role driving the product development to build services for these experiences for developers, publishers and partners by making it easy for them to get and understand their earnings, payout statement, and all required financial reporting to successfully run their businesses. Our payouts platform is available in 240+ markets globally and continuously evolves to meet the fast pace of change in the Payments industry and to keep with new local tax compliance regulations. We made it our mission to build, design and deliver world class experiences that add value and delight customers and partners in every segment, commercial activity and markets where they generate revenue and get paid by Microsoft.
We are looking for a Senior Program manager to lead the product strategy, design, implementation and expansion of our Payout Services platform serving developers, publishers, partners and game publishers. If you are data driven, have a passion for online payments and feel energized by simplifying the technology that serves a vast number of business groups at Microsoft and has to deal with hundreds of millions of transactions, you should join our team! Strong candidates should have solid experience designing and delivering online services, excellent communication and organizational skills, and be proficient in working with multiple, agile based Engineering teams to get the work done.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with multiple internal and external partner teams to set the vision, drive alignment across groups, and execute on the plan to ship your services.
- Drive the design and implementation of our data strategy and components in our Payout Services platform based on key developer, partner and publisher scenarios that expand across multiple Engineering teams in Microsoft.
- Gather feedback from developers, publishers, partners and internal Microsoft groups to identify key adoption and implementation blockers, and drive continuous product and service improvements.
- Identify key compliance risks and metrics to drive our services and deliver always completely, accurately and on time.
This position is located in our Redmond, WA campus.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- 8+ years of program management experience in a product team defining and shipping software or services.
- Ability to manage components of a large program or a portfolio of projects/program with scale and complexity increasing with experience and proficiency.
- Ability to influence and drive strategy across teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to dive into details drive to resolve issues.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.