Microsoft Azure provides a comprehensive platform for developers to build, deploy, and scale applications in the cloud. Azure is now being used by over 90% of the Fortune 500 companies and we are adding thousands of new customers per week. New services and features for Azure are being released constantly. With Azure we are building the next major business at Microsoft and it is an exciting time to get involved.
The Azure web team is small and agile team responsible for the Azure.com web site. Azure.com is the front door for new and existing Azure customers. From Azure.com visitors learn and sign-up for Azure, view documentation, calculate pricing, or monitor the status of their services. We have a constant focus on delivering new features that have a direct impact on the Azure business. We use the best tools available, release daily, and make data-driven improvements by leveraging experiments, user feedback, and analytics. We are growing our team and looking for several talented developers for Azure.com and some exciting new web properties.
As a Senior Program Manager on the Azure web team you will be responsible for:
- Defining new customer facing features and experiences for the Azure.com website
- Working closely with Azure engineering teams to optimize the experience for their services
- Engaging with developers and IT Professionals to capture customer feedback
- Guiding the design and development of new experiences in partnership with our awesome design and development team
To be successful you'll need the following skills:
- 5+ years of web development experience building and running large scale, production web sites
- 2+ years' experience with Microsoft Azure or similar cloud services
- 2+ years' experience working with design and development teams for shaping user experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Blend of passion, creativity, and attention to detail for delivering an awesome web experience
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.