The Microsoft Office organization is looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager interested in an experimentation driven, high-business impact web team to drive broad initiatives in Word Online. If you have a track record of building innovative, customer-driven products and services and delivering experiences customers love, we may have the right role for you.
Affinity to UX design, customer research, services, business and product strategy development are important.
- Drive vision and design of modern productivity scenarios
- Define product plans and features
- Bring in the voice of the customer into the design and product development process
- Drive vision and design for large scale service infrastructure components
- Establish and measure success criteria
- Partner and lead across Office on scenario alignment and cross-Office customer value
- Established track record of designing and shipping products and features customers love
- Strong cross-group partnering skills
- Affinity to data and making data-driven decisions
- Strong strategic planning and leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Experience with design, user research, product planning or product management a plus
- 5+ years of Program or Product Management experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.