Dynamics 365 Operations and Finance is one of the fastest growing service across Microsoft Business Applications group. Dynamics 365 for Operations and Finance Service is headed on the way to quickly become one of the leading services at Microsoft.
Customers and Partners are betting on the Dynamics 365 Operations and Finance Cloud Service and expecting Microsoft to deliver an unparalleled support experience on the service. Support is a vital component of the service and we are transforming Dynamics 365 Support with a modern in-product experience, simplified path for help, and the operating model for services across the company to follow.
Support is now an engineering pillar and treated as a first-class experience. If you have passion for Customers and Partners, hunger for groundbreaking change, and demonstrated capability to manage at scale - bring your talent to the Dynamics 365 In Market Engineering team!
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager who will help drive Dynamics 365 Operations and Finance Support to be a hardened discipline with engineering, an operating business within Business applications group and an extraordinary experience for our Customers and Partners.
Overall Scope & Responsibilities:
- Drive significant improvements in First Day Resolution and First week resolution on support tickets with CSS and Product Engineering Teams
- Drive higher Customer Satisfaction resulting due to higher First Day Resolution / First week Resolution. Drive process improvements within the team and the larger organization as a whole
- Provide active coordination across multiple support teams
- Drive and Partner with the software engineering and production support teams to resolve issues
- Lead supportability and troubleshoot the availability of the service
- Help to identify the cost associated with each problem management ticket
- Document processes, best methodologies and technical instructions for Support Groups based off the problem management findings
- Enable customer support teams and partners in a wide range of technical subjects
- Voice of the Customer: Identify trends that generate customer calls, review community data, and use that data to drive improvements back into the product
• 3+ years of experience leading supportability and troubleshooting
• Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
• Passion for customers
• Ability to communicate / coordinate tasks with various feature teams along with Customer Support Organization
• Ability to deal with the ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced and changing environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Familiarity with the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in a faced paced, agile environment Leadership: sound problem resolution, judgment, negotiating and decision- making skills
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.