It is truly exciting times for the field of Artificial Intelligence. Both Microsoft and the industry at large are betting big in this area. We are the Computer Vision team at Microsoft AI and Research group, which is at the forefront of these exciting developments. Our mission is to give computers/devices intelligent “eyes” that empower them to make human-like decisions in the real world. We are building a Computer Vision service framework so that third party developers can use our technology, cloud service, and hardware acceleration with little vision knowledge/expertise. We are providing Computer Vision technologies and Platform for various Microsoft products which will deliver innovative experiences that customers love & use.
As a Program Manager, you will:
- Own the developer product
- Define vision and strategy
- Represent customers and evangelize to developers
- Drive scenarios and requirements
- Contribute to design and the technology development
- Manage execution
- Excel in communication to external developers via solid documentation and strong partnership with Microsoft's Sales and Field teams
- Coordinate across broad feature teams.
We are looking for a talented technical product person with strong customer sympathy and good interpersonal skills. We want passionate and action oriented professionals who strive for excellence and take on big challenges.
This is an energetic group with a startup atmosphere, where anything is possible. It is a result-driven, agile and adaptive team. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, hands-on and self-starter, in fast paced, and highly technical environment.
- 3+ years’ experience of product cycle, either functioning as a program manager or as a software developer
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline
- Track record of product experience delivered to the customer
- Passion to deliver great products and great support to developers
- Strong program management and driving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding technical skills
- Ability to quickly adapt to new technology and go deep in focus areas
- Thought leadership
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.