Senior Program Manager
Are you passionate about understanding customer and partner needs, and delighting them with well-integrated technologies and quality end-user experiences? Do you find yourself constantly straddling the line between technology, business, and customer/partner focus? Do you work well with product team leadership, and with internal/external customers and partners? If so, this may be the right role for you.
We are all customer & partner obsessed at Microsoft. Enabling great experiences in our products and services is prefaced on getting connected with customers & partners: building strong relationships and listening to their feedback. Creating and running programs to do just that takes a person with a wide variety of skills: program management, project management, communication, cross-team collaboration, and experience with customers & partners, flexibility, with the ability to quickly make decisions and drive execution.
The Grow+Ecosystem partner experience team is looking for an experienced Sr. Program Manager to join us in innovating and building on our engineering-focused customer+partner programs and outreach. In this role, you would be responsible for executing and refining customer+partner feedback across our Cloud+Enterprise products and services. This is a challenging role, focusing on customers, partners, our business, and our technology.
Our mission is to understand and advocate customer & partner unique needs and requirements, while accelerating adoption of our existing products/services and identifying emerging technological trends. We engage in projects across the full portfolio of Cloud+Enterprise, both in market and pre-release, to deliver key insights to help arm our engineers as they evolve our products and services to delight partners and customers alike.
Required Skills and Experience:
• +5+ years’ experience in technical or program manager role Strong customer and partner empathy; equally comfortable interacting with customers or partners, from a very technical developer to a business-focused executive
• Ability to organize and manage engagement programs, in both an ad-hoc/on-demand and from an operationally consistent basis
• Ability to drive tools and infrastructure requirements and usage for data capture
• Cross organizational agility and partnering skills, with ability to drive shared goals across multiple groups
• Outstanding communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
• Data and detail-driven, with an attention to detail and data accuracy
• A proven ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects
• Experience shipping multiple versions of a complex product or service
• Familiarity with Hybrid and Cloud technologies, ideally have experience working with a cloud service accelerated ship cycle
• Strong marketing skills
• A BS/BA degree is a strong plus
• This is a Redmond-based role. Travel is 20%
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.