Are you passionate about building Mixed Reality experiences? Are you itching to get your hands on new and creative hardware powered by Windows? Do you want to help build the next generation of applications that light up key experiences for customers?
The HoloLens Experience Team is looking for software pioneers to help build new experiences for Mixed Reality, designed to transform the Modern Workplace. Our team uses deep customer research, observation and understanding paired with design thinking to concept, build, and deliver products that tackle real problems for real customers. We aspire to use our Mixed Reality technologies and platform, including both HoloLens and immersive mixed reality devices, to augment and improve the professional lives of workers around the world, empowering them to achieve more.
We are looking for a talented and expert Program Manager to join our cross-discipline development team, to take ideas from concept to final quality experiences.
• Work with creative and technical peers to develop specifications, implementation plans and schedule of a product
• Define, track and report on the execution of the product deliverables
• Drive ongoing evaluation of project status and optimization of production and operational systems
• Identify and mitigate product risks / dependencies
• Develop plans and lead production of prototypes and high-quality software products
• Drive user research, telemetry, A/B testing and work with our analytics team to provide best-in-class data driven insights
• Provide leadership to cross-functional teams
• Work with internal and external partner teams to define and align on clear requirements and deliverables
• Provide support to Marketing, PR, and other extended functions
• Take care of external vendors
• Bachelors’ Degree
• 5+ years Technical Program Management experience
• 7+ years technical Program Management experience
• Natural leadership skills and drive to lead by example
• Real passion for technology and customer-led design
• Extraordinary organization and project management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills (written, oral, and social)
• You thrive in a dynamic work environment and you want to make the biggest impact possible for the company.
• Ability to take care of ambiguity and to identify, assess, and solve problems quickly and frequently.
• Prior work exploring and innovating new IP, genres, and product experiences.
• Previous experience in AR or VR
• Natural User Interface and Motion game development experience
• Ability to pitch and land new approaches and ideas
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. If qualified, you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.