Senior Program Manager
Office 365 is key to Microsoft’s cloud strategy and we are looking for highly driven PMs to drive our strategies and investments in making Office 365 the most reliable and consistently amazing service in the world. Come be part of the Office 365 Substrate/Griffin PM team.
The primary focus of this role is to design and build a converged platform and onboard partners. This boils down to two main areas:
• Work within teams in Microsoft to define the requirements for the platform - taking it through the various stages of checks and service readiness. The challenge will be to build a platform that scales and satisfies all requirements for different spectrum of partners.
• Defining the health metrics and support metrics of the platform. Driving partners towards these metrics.
As part of the Office 365 organization you’ll be expected to collaborate and drive efforts across multiple engineering managers and organizations; success will be through developing breakthrough ideas from start to finish with measurable and positive impact.
• 5+ years of industry experience in Program Management or consulting role
• Strong cross group collaboration
• Track record of going technically deep and quickly ramping up on new technologies
• Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to tailor your message to different audiences
• Material experience and passion for software system building
• BS/MS/Ph.D. in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.