Are you passionate about Windows 10? Are you itching to get your hands on new and innovative hardware powered by Windows? Do you want to help build the set of applications that light up key experiences for hundreds of millions of customers? The Windows Experiences team is hiring!
We have opportunities for you to make an impact on real people, helping them connect the physical world to the digital world in their own creative way while getting the most out of productive, artistic and fun devices - PC, Phone, Tablet, XBox, Surface Hub and Hololens.
Together, we will:
· Build elite mapping and location based experiences that work well across the Windows ecosystem – integrate with Photos, Cortana, Edge.
· Deliver the Maps app that ships on all Windows devices around the world.
· Deliver a robust Maps developer platform that allows 3rd party developers to integrate Maps into their Windows apps.
· Inspire and support good working relationships with Windows Core and Bing Maps to drive platform capability and extensibility.
· Research and incubate new technologies that can be shared across Windows experiences.
We are looking for a Senior PM who is a self-starter, a creative and strategic PM with ideas on how location experiences will make day to day life better for our customers. We need a great partner, collaborator, and someone who is energized by working in a versatile and creative environment. If this sounds like you, come learn more about the Windows Journey team and take the next step in your Microsoft career!
· Successful track record of designing and delivering customer facing features
· Experience leading feature crews and successfully landing cross-team dependencies
· 5+ years of experience as a Program Manager
· Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent technical experience) desired
· Experience building and shipping applications
· Experience in mapping or location based platforms and user experiences
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.