This is rare chance to join a small start-up Customer and Partner Experience team inside the Security product group. Securing our customers against threats and attacks is a major initiative at Microsoft and long term investment.
As sales of Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS) and Azure accelerate, this team must help win deals, quickly onboard customers to our services, ensure a great customer and partner experience and create a responsive data-driven customer/engineering feedback loop.
The Customer and Partner Experience (CXP) team is building the engineering capability necessary to drive and be accountable for the full lifecycle of our customers’ experiences, from first sales contact through streamlined onboarding to long-term customer and partner success.
As part of the CXP team you will join our emerging programs to drive a customer and partner driven feedback program, ensure our Global Black Belt community, is supported, vibrant and getting what they need during pre-sales, identify and help fill technical content gaps, and help produce and technical training. You will wear many hats, help the team built its muscle in community outreach, and drive insight to help improve out roadmaps
• Work across multiple teams in Security and across C&E to coordinate and integrate with other community and content related initiatives
• Produce and drive virtual and in-person customer/partner engineering sessions to increase the customer and partner voice in the design process
• Define success metrics. Collect, analyze and understand data. Use the data to drive changes and improvements.
• Evaluate and quantify feedback from customers, partners
• Ability to ramp on our security technologies and comfortable presenting it internally and to customers and partners
• Strong collaboration and in cross-teaming skills
• Familiar with Moneyball or equivalent and ability to ramp on this methodology
• Desire and eagerness to help customers successfully deploy our technologies
• Comfortable working autonomously in a fast-paced environment where new challenges exist around every corner
• Strong communication skills
• Comfortable and experience in working with customers and partners.
• Strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to take on complex systems and processes and drive simplification and improvements.
• Self-started, who can deal with ambiguity, maintains focus, drives to clarity and provides innovative solutions.
• Minimum seven years of work experience in the computer software industry including two years of technical experience in security, cloud, and/or identity solutions
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related discipline, or equivalent business experience
What we are offering the ideal candidate:
- A fast paced, exciting start-up environment where there is always a new challenge
- Opportunities to showcase your talents, technical skills and directly help customers at the same time
- Direct impact on engineering decisions based upon customer experience and data
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.