The Senior Program Manager will plan, monitor and manage system applications, internal projects and programs, and administrative systems from initiation through completion for all Global Supply Chain Management software applications and processes. Specifies computer programs and functions that meet Global Supply Chain Management’s business needs with efficiency and ease of maintenance. Leads or coordinates project planning, resourcing, staffing, supply and subcontract management, progress reporting, and troubleshooting. Interprets requirements, identifies and communicates project scope. Monitors performance and recommends changes, cost adjustments or resource additions. Keeps management informed of key issues and changes, which may impact expected business results. Maintains awareness of trends, business conditions and internal processes that may impact the project or program deliverables. Business lead for the delivery of the functional design, technical design, build, test, and readiness components of project. Establishes and maintains a close working relationship with all project stakeholders and technical staff to ensure alignment between solutions being delivered to business goals.
**PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
• Maintains awareness of supply chain software applications and processes and implements continuous improvements.
• Defines and reports project/program roadmap, status, development issues and success metrics. Develops tools and analytics to support success of project/programs. Provides over-arching results, recommendations, and documentation.
• Oversees cross-functional team(s) and is subject matter expert in the establishment, planning and implementation of multiple projects and/or programs. Interfaces with all levels of management.
• Identifies priorities and schedules relative to each initiative, project or program. Ensures initiative, project and/or program deliverables are met on time and within budget as required. Develops recommendations and implements solutions to project/program challenges. May facilitate partner alignment and maintain partner relationships.
• Provides work direction, training and development to other team members. Develops and cultivates relationships.
• Educates business partner on appropriate technical solutions. Has the ability to influence decision makers to steer technical decisions and designs on the project.
• Organizes and delivers project related communications as determined during project governance formation. Responsible for ensuring all project stakeholders based on the level of interest and authority are well informed of project progress and decisions.
• Day-to-day resource management of project team ensuring effective delivery of projects tasks, deliverables, and milestones on time, on budget, and within specification and or agreed upon project scope.
• Develops and maintains project and resource plans, maintains quality and focus, monitors and controls project expenditures against approved budget and successfully manages end to end solution delivery process for one or more medium scale IT projects or oversees multiple smaller size projects with normal supervision.
• Business lead for Global Supply Chain Management group for Information Technology projects which could include applications, infrastructure, systems, storage, networks, and security technologies from the design through development, testing, readiness, and stabilization phases.
• Compiles raw data from multiple sources and builds reporting requirements that allow us to transform data into pertinent metrics.
• Designs new processes to automate and integrate existing manual processes as well as provide data integrity and compliance checks throughout the process.
• Participates in functional and technical Operational Decision Team meetings and is the business lead responsible for project estimation, planning, technical designs, and the project delivery schedule. Must fully understand how to use and ensure data is accurately maintained.
• Leads data management and spend analytics tool management for Global Supply Chain Management organization.
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.
**Critical Hiring Criteria:**
• Strong program and project management skills
• Possesses strong data analytics and business intelligence background
• Knowledge of Supply Chain Management processes, software tools and deployment
• Possesses the required technical knowledge to manage all business aspects of an Information Technology project
• Ability to work effectively with senior management
• Ability to lead, motivate and direct a workgroup
• Possesses strong product/technology/industry tool knowledge
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Problem solving skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Leadership skills
• Decision making skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
**Education Required:** Bachelor’s degree (non-technical)
**Experience Required:** 4+ years relevant experience
Administrative Services & Operations, Manufacturing
200 - STORAGE CORPORATE
US - Massachusetts - Franklin