Enterprise Mobility Suite (EMS) is one of the fastest growing businesses across Microsoft and Microsoft Intune is a key component of the EMS offering. With thousands of customers already on the service, EMS/Intune will quickly become one of the leading services at Microsoft.
Customers and Partners are betting on the cloud and expecting EMS/Intune to deliver an unparalleled experience on the service. Support is a vital component of the service and needs to be recognized as a signature experience. We are transforming Intune Support with a modern in-product experience, simplified path for help, and the operating model for services across the company to follow. Support is now an engineering pillar and treated as a first-class experience. If you have passion for Customers and Partners, hunger for transformational change, and proven capability to manage at scale – bring your talent to the Intune Customer Experience (CxP) team!
We are looking for a senior leader who will help drive Intune Support to be a hardened discipline with engineering, an operating business within Intune, and an exceptional experience for our Customers and Partners.
Overall Scope & Responsibilities:
• Own the product satisfaction (PSAT) strategies, engineering priorities, and committed targets for Intune Commercial Support. Data driven recommendations and compete insights will be required to commit to fiscal year targets and execution across the Support, Engineering, Research, and Marketing organizations.
• Lead the transformation of Support becoming an in-product and engineered component of Microsoft Intune. Success requires thought leadership to identify, recommend, and drive closure to the vital few attributes that transforms Microsoft Intune Support to a modern state. Deep collaboration with the Support and Engineering organizations required to generate extraordinary outcomes vs incremental improvements.
• Author Support strategies in partnership with the Finance, Engineering, and Marketing organizations as we scale Intune Support to cover a customer base that is growing at a fast rate. Strategies must meet or exceed reduction targets with increased satisfaction, agility of the business, and service levels.
• Lead Intune support readiness efforts across multiple services and teams to ensure day 0 readiness. Responsible for planning, implementing and improving support readiness content, processes, and KPI’s.
• Partner with product teams and other teams in Microsoft Services to drive, track, and deliver product improvement and/or effective mitigations (content/solution assets and guidance, diagnostics, etc.) to address these problem areas, issues or risks.
• Communicate top problem areas, issues, and risks to the involved product and business groups, stakeholders and partners
• 5+ years of product group experience and/or online/cloud engineering experience.
• Experience should encompass the business acumen, organizational agility, and operational discipline of running a 24x7 global service.
• Proven track record delivering cross organization results in a highly matrix model and sustaining strong partnerships within and outside the organization. Ability to drive consensus, influence leadership, and manage expectations with senior stakeholders a must.
• Proven track record in cloud competency (cloud velocity and scale), high scale operations (millions of users), and data driven designs.
• Strong communication skills that can tailor content and concepts based on audience (internal stakeholders and with external customers). Ability to translate taxonomy and apply relevant details to maximize understanding. Ability to self-regulate through conflict management and negotiations to promote an inclusive environment and achieve the best results for all involved.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.