Plano 1 (31061), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Senior Program Manager
As a Senior Program Manager on the PowerUp Support and Innovation team you will be part of a team of professionals who own, support, plan, perform and implement programs and process improvement initiatives. As a subject matter expert, you will utilize your strong program management and operations knowledge/experience to positively contribute to our goals and vision. Strong project management and communication skills, along with strong command over business processes are key to success in this role.
- Lead projects related to large enterprise IT programs or business processes.
- Plan, perform and implement process improvement initiatives, survey and analyze best practices for techniques and processes, align improvement to performance shortfalls.
- Organize, lead and facilitate cross-functional project teams.
- Determine project cost, resource requirement, and project timing based on scope and complexity of the project.
- Develop metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities, measure performance against process requirements
- Work collaboratively within a team environment to support delivery scope & deadlines
- Handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently
- Bachelor degree
- At least 7 years of experience
- At least 1 year of experience completing operations projects
- Master'sdegreein Business Administration
- 1+ year of experience in ITIL/ITSM framework
1+ year of experience with process documentation
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.