Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Program Manager, Sterility Assurance, located in Raritan, NJ.
Our Story is this….Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people, ultimately touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We flourish based on a diverse company culture, and celebrate the uniqueness of our employees and a serious commitment to inclusion. J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Partner with the VP, J&J Sterility Assurance and Leadership Team to develop, maintain, and deliver the multi-year strategy for development and maintenance of the Sterility Assurance technical competency
- Connect with other peers across the enterprise to ensure consistent communications, alignment and execution of strategic initiatives
- As “Chief of Staff” for the VP, J&J Sterility Assurance, leads and facilitates all JJSA Leadership Team meetings, including recording decisions, action plans, and manages the JJSA LT SharePoint portal for internal information sharing and management. Lead the LT meeting cadence including agenda topics, presenter’s preparation, follows up on open items and decisions. Support the development and delivery of the JJSA Community communications plan, such as Annual Community meetings, JJSA Town hall coordination, website, etc. In partnership with HR, support the facilitation of Talent Management & People cycles, recruiting and headcount management.
- Provide decision support, analysis, project portfolio reviews, innovation project reviews, as part of the Leadership Team
- In partnership with Finance, provide central oversight to the JJSA financial budget planning (HC, Travel, Contractor spending, etc.) and quarterly results, capital budget planning and monitoring, budget consolidation and reporting, including headcount management.
- As part of the JJSA Leadership Team, participate in the development of the annual Goals and Objectives
- Work with the JJSA technical councils to cascade annual Goals & Objectives & coordinate tracking against plan
- In partnership with Procurement, support the development of metrics for JJSA sterilization execution teams for both internal and external application of terminal and aseptic sterilization processes
- Support technical assessments of internal and/or external sites as needed
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Microbiology, Biology, Engineering, or related discipline is required; an advanced degree is desirable.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Sterility Assurance (aseptic processing, industrial micro, terminal sterilization, and/or reprocessing) is required
- Competency in using computer software such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required
- Previous Operating Company or manufacturing/plant experience is required; experience working in multiple sites is preferred
This position may require approximately 25% domestic/international travel.
Work Environment: The work environment is primarily in an office, and may require periodic interactions with Ethylene Oxide and Radiation sterilization. The individual must be able to comply with established safety procedures and policies to maintain a safe working environment to ensure compliance with J&J environmental policies.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-RaritanOrganization
Johnson & Johnson International (6078)Job Function