The role of the Senior Program Manager for Customer Business Solutions (CBS) will be responsible for identifying and developing opportunities for sustained competitiveness across the Coca-Cola System and CPG industry, partnering with internal teams and external partners to increase speed, lower costs, and drive efficiencies. This includes looking closely at aspects of a Shared Services organization from facilitating and executing agreements with Coca-Cola Bottling Partners, program activation, ordering, invoicing, and paying, data and system maintenance, volume reporting, and customer support functions to develop business cases and make recommendations to leadership on a path forward. The position will also be responsible for, including but not limited to,: (1) executing recommendations to help achieve the future goals of the organization, (2) overseeing and coordinating large, cross-functional, innovative initiatives to help achieve the future vision of the organization, (3) defining project objectives, (4) evaluating multiple alternatives, (5) managing project budgets and success metrics, and (6) coordinating the efforts of team members to deliver results within defined scope, budget and time. This role will work with the Strategy team in gaining stakeholder alignment across all of the Coca-Cola System partners for the CBS organization such as Coca-Cola North America, Coca-Cola Bottling Partners, brand teams, other internal teams, etc. Position Responsibilities:
35% Develop new innovative solutions through strategic analysis to gain competitive advantage within CPG industry and drive lower costs and efficiencies
35% Manage the design, development, and implementation of processes identified for solutions through program management for CBS
20% Conduct stakeholder analysis and facilitate stakeholder alignment
10% Lead CRM work for CBS
Strategic Analysis for CBS:
- Consult with and influence senior management at various levels in and across a wide variety of functions
- Develop business cases and make recommendations on a strategic path forward that will enable CBS to have a competitive advantage in the CPG industry
- Research benchmarking results and conduct best practices analysis of shared services organizations across the CPG industry
Program Management for CBS:
- Perform financial analysis to consider growth trajectory of the organization and to support strategic recommendations and sensitivity analysis for NPV, IRR, Discounted Case Flow, economic analysis, etc.
Stakeholder Alignment for CBS:
- Develop and coordinate cross-functional project plans in alignment with CBS strategy and identify critical paths by utilizing project planning tools (e.g., MS project, project management database, etc.) in order to ensure timely implementation of initiatives
- Work collaboratively with various teams to develop business cases and plans
- Identify and determine mitigation of risks to business cases
- Prioritize projects and utilize project management methodologies to successfully execute projects
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and develop contingency plans
- Ensure projects support overall business strategies
- Support regular review of the CBS Stakeholder analysis to identify and segment key stakeholders, understand their needs, and identify communication/interaction routines
- Identify and coordinate opportunities for CBS Leadership Team to interact with Bottlers and Franchise Leadership within their existing routines
- Administer the CBS Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool and promote its use among CBS Leadership Team and CBS Service Leaders
- Coordinate and assist in preparation for Bottler visits through development of plans and presentation materials
- Support annual stakeholder survey and development of action plans to address opportunities
- Minimum Required: Bachelor's degree
- Preferred Level: Master's degree or MBA
- Minimum Required: At least 5 years of experience in strategy and project management
- Preferred Level: 7 or more years of experience with strategy and program management; PMP certification preferred; completed or in-process Lean Six Sigma/OE Green or Black belt preferred. Experience working within The Coca-Cola System preferred.
- Experience working effectively with teams outside formal lines of authority to accomplish goals
- Strong analytical thinking, problem solving, decision-making, and project management skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Business case development and value tracking experience
- Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business.
- Collaborate with the System, Customers and Key Stakeholders: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- Act Like an Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- Inspire Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- Develop Self and Others: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.