About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description Provides complex analysis and integrated reporting for the program or portfolio by partnering with business and project management stakeholders from across projects or multiple lines of business. Monitors project schedules, task completion and executive stakeholder presentations. Job Requirements • Conducts analysis and provides financial reports or dashboards for the program and/or portfolio
• Analyzes portfolio data and identifies trends as an input into future practice, reporting or process improvements
• Monitors and coordinates information across many projects to create the integrated project schedule, track milestones and
• Supports program /portfolio risk, issue and decision management
• TD Project Management Accountability Model - Sr Program/Portfolio Analyst
• May lead others in a People Manager capacity Qualifications • Bachelor's degree in related discipline required
• Project Management Certification preferred or relevant Project Management methodology experience
• Experience using Clarity PPM (project/portfolio management tool
• 1-2 Experience using Microsoft Project,
• 5+ Years of related experience managing projects or managing financials for large projects or programs required
• Project / program financial acumen
• Experience across multiple lines of business is an significant asset
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to resolve issues quickly
• Prior people management experience (direct or indirect) is an asset
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• Demonstrated ability to achieve targets while meeting a standard of excellence Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Maine City (Primary) Falmouth ProvState 2 New Jersey City(s) 2 Mount Laurel
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.