A leading national telecommunications, media and entertainment company, Altice USA delivers residential and business services to more than 4.6 million total customers across 20 states. Our 18,000 employees have an unwavering commitment to customers and to providing quality products and outstanding service.
Our philosophy is built around our commitment to our employees, community and customers. We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth and development, as well as an environment where your ideas will help us drive our business and create a more meaningful employee experience.
The company offers Optimum-branded digital cable television, high-speed Internet and voice services, as well as Optimum WiFi, the nation's most robust WiFi network, to residential and business customers across the New York Tri-State area.
The Programmer Analyst is responsible for designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform. Through collaboration with cross-functional teams, the Programmer Analyst will define, design and implement new features as well as identify and correct application functional/performance issues. The Programmer Analyst will perform unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability. Additionally, the Programmer Analyst will continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Bachelor's in Computer Science, Engineering or other applicable field
• Minimum two to three years proven work experience in software development
• iOS development experience using Objective-C, XCode and Cocoa Touch
• Memory profiling and static analysis as means to performance tuning/optimization
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
• Experience with REST APIs consumption through iOS
• Experience with version control systems (SVN, Git)
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Knowledge of Java/JEE, REST and/or SOAP web services, AngularJS, HTML5, Unix and Windows
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
A little about us:
Altice, a leading global communications company, has brought together Cablevision and Suddenlink.