Visa operates the world's largest retail electronic payments network and is one of the most recognized global financial services brands. Visa facilitates global commerce through the transfer of value and information among financial institutions, merchants, consumers, businesses and government entities.
We offer a range of branded payment product platforms, which our financial institution clients use to develop and offer credit, charge, deferred debit, prepaid and cash access programs to cardholders. Visa's card platforms provide consumers, businesses, merchants and government entities with a secure, convenient and reliable way to pay and be paid in 170 countries and territories. Job Description
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Team is responsible for securing employee access to our core applications and infrastructure in the most efficient, compliant and user-friendly manner, innovatively using the latest industry standards and tools. Our goal is to become the gold standard for IAM world-wide, and we are already on our way, recently winning Oracle's annual Identity Management Innovation award!
We are seeking an experienced project manager to work within a team dedicated to the task of building the best IAM solution in the world. The job also presents technical product management opportunities to influence product direction.
- Manage cross functional project from conception through to completion
- Assemble and lead cross organizational high performance teams, creating a collaborative environment and executing with a sense of urgency
- Drive efficiency by utilizing Visa's Project Management Methodology, processes and tools
- Navigate Visa's organizational structure to identify impacts, stakeholders and authorities
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to all stakeholders; hold regular cross organizational management briefings
- Collaborate with Technical Product Managers reporting in the same team and take on product management functions as needed.
- Lead boldly and utilize hard and soft skills to influence participants of all levels towards the common goal
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks and issues
- Maintain meticulous records of projects and programs financials, issues, risks, decisions, schedules
- Exercise independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor (Essential)
- Communicate effectively and clearly through verbal and written communication skills, problem solving, attention to detail and interpersonal skills (Essential)
- Ability to function effectively within a highly technical environment by demonstrating technical knowledge of systems implementation and software development methodologies (Essential)
- Prior experience managing Identity, Access management, and security projects is preferred otherwise candidates must demonstrate experience of projects with a similar level of technical complexity
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one's time (Essential)
- Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback (Essential)
- Expert knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods (Typically required)
About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
- Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 6+ years Project Management experience required (Waterfall and Agile)
- PMP certification or a MBA is a plus
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Additional Information
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.