The Sr. Project Analyst will manage programs related to Technology-wide employee engagement events and initiatives, both ad-hoc and recurring. The position interfaces directly with cross-functional leadership, up to and including the Executive Vice President of Technology, to understand requirements and expectations and to communicate plans, status, etc. The environment is fast-paced, and quick and effective action is required to be successful. Execution includes collaboration across groups both within and beyond the Technology organization and negotiation with 3 rd party vendors who may be engaged to accomplish our goals. Multiple, concurrent initiatives and events require focus and initiative to drive them forward successfully. We are looking for someone with a passion for both planning and detailed execution, and who works effectively as a leader, individual contributor and team member. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing complex initiatives, be self-motivated and highly organized, and foster positive internal and external relationships.
• Establishing and managing comprehensive plans for Technology initiatives that engage and inform our global Technology staff.
• Partnering with key Technology and cross-functional stakeholders to drive all aspects of complex initiatives, including scope definition, creating accurate and inclusive estimates, developing project plans, managing dependencies, personally executing with a high degree of accuracy, keeping supporting groups on task, and producing status and other documentation for presentation to senior management.
• Facilitating Technology-wide events both leading up to and during live delivery, including: collaborating with stakeholders at all management levels; coordinating supporting teams; pulling together content; providing guidance to presenting teams; executing run-of-show; and staying on top of details every step of the way.
• Pursuing creative solutions to complex problems, ideating and providing strategic solutions.
• Strong process orientation and demonstrated knowledge of project management techniques, methodologies, and best practices.
• Effective leadership qualities; ability to influence effectively without direct management authority; experience managing conflict to achieve project goals; transparency with management and stakeholders.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees and outside companies.
• Strong organization skills; ability to multi-task; show initiative and work aggressively to meet deadlines.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills; effective and confident presentation skills.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project); technologically savvy.
• Good judgment, strong common sense, and excellent attention to detail.
• Proactive and solution-oriented, s olid analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to think strategically.
• Ability to work independently, yet seamlessly integrate activities with other teams when needed.
• Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to changes in priorities, work demands, roles and responsibilities.
• Experience engaging, negotiating with and managing vendors.
• Demonstrated understanding of corporate protocol, maintains a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required (business, communications, or related major)
• 8-10 years of relevant experience managing complex, multi-stakeholder engagement initiatives or projects in a corporate environment, preferably in the Payments and/or Technology industry .
• Experience with managing information and access within SharePoint.
• Survey Monkey (or similar tools) would be beneficial.
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity . Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code .
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.