Medical City Dallas
Senior Project Manager
The Senior Project Manager provides leadership and oversight for all master
planning, design and construction projects at Medical City Dallas Hospital.
Additionally, the Senior Project Manager plans, directs and coordinates activities
of designated projects to ensure that goals and objectives are met in accordance
with established priorities, time limitations and funding conditions. Supervises
assigned Project Managers and Project Coordinators.
• Requires Bachelor degree in architecture or Engineering. Master
degree is preferred.
• Requires at least 8 years project management/architectural experience,
3 years in healthcare, including large-scale project management, design
• Requires at least three years demonstrated success in management to
include management of personnel, project budgets, capital, business
planning and marketing. Experience in physician relations is preferred.
• Requires a good understanding of hospital environment, processes, as
well as equipment and its impact upon the facility.
• Demonstrated successful implementations of customer service,
teambuilding, and PI programs and/or processes.
Registration as a Professional Architect or Engineer is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS &
• A good sense of ownership and mission, political awareness,
relationship development, strategic influence, interpersonal
assessment, and action orientation.
• Strong ability to communicate accurately both verbally and in writing,
including high-level presentations and exhibits.
• Ability to create and manage budgets and estimates and to exercise
sound financial management.
• Knowledge of generally accepted project management standards and
• Knowledge of contract documents and specifications
• Knowledge of all applicable building codes, TDSHS licensing
requirements and Joint Commission Standards
• Ability to read and understand facility drawings, specifications and
• Ability to make sound decisions consistent with available facts,
constraints and probable consequences
• Highly skilled with project tracking software including Microsoft Project,
Windows Office, and AutoCAD applications.
A little about us:
HCA is the nation’s leading private provider of healthcare services. Comprised of locally managed facilities which include 230,000 employees at over 160 hospitals, over 120 surgery centers and 100 urgent care facilities in 20 states and the United Kingdom