The Global Finance Operations Organization
is responsible for managing Quoting, Contracting, Order Management, and Compensation services at Oracle. We provide high quality and effective service to ensure that revenue to Oracle is maximized while protecting our legal and commercial interests.
The Cloud Subscription Quality and Operations Support
team reports into the Global Finance Operations Organization and focuses on many aspects of our rapidly evolving Cloud Business at Oracle. Areas of support include contractual or systems issues impacting provisioning of customer environments, the quality of customer contract and subscription data, invoicing of complex subscription models, as well as issues impacting end to end process and system flows. In addition to the above areas we currently support we are also expanding our focus in to providing support for non-standard problems identified after services have been provisioned for a customer.
The Senior Project Manager position is located at our headquarters in Redwood City, California
. This position is responsible for planning, organizing, leading, and monitoring projects, initiatives, and complex escalations that require support from global cross-functional teams.
- Provide project leadership through all phases of the project lifecycle
- Effectively manage project scope, timelines, expectations, and deliverables
- Communicate status of project milestones and progress towards completion
- Lead meetings with partners and stakeholders to ensure timely resolution of complex issues impacting internal and external customers
- Partner with stakeholders, process owners, and senior management to mitigate risk to Oracle from both a fiduciary and compliance perspective
- Drive root cause corrective action and process improvements within the organization where possible
- Develop understanding of end to end Cloud transactional flows and potential challenges we are exposed to from a system and process perspective
- Provides recommendations and action plans based on accurate information and priorities that balance the interests of the customer and Oracle
- Assist with identifying and driving future areas of focus to help make the business operate more smoothly
- Ensure a smooth working relationship with other teams and assist them in meeting goals
- 5 years of Project Management experience
- Experience working in IT industry, preferably in Cloud, Operations, and/or Analytics
- Proven cross-functional leadership skills with ability to coordinate and lead efforts spanning across multiple organizations
- Certifications such as PMP, CPM, CAPM, etc. are a strong plus
- Possess organizational and effective prioritization skills, providing diligence and attention to detail
- Able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks with potentially high pressure deadlines
- Experience using Oracle E-Business software suite
- Strong analytical and written/documentation skills
- Comfortable engaging effectively with all levels of management
- Able to conceptualize, develop, interpret, and analyze metrics and measures
Performs non-technical project completion using an internal customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery.
Develops project plans and coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex; independent judgment needed. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Prefer 5 years of project management or related experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.