At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 100 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
Exelon is looking for a Senior Project Manager Reactor Support at our Nuclear Midwest Headquarters in Warrenville, IL.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
Responsible for reactor outage execution project teams to support safe, reliable, and efficient outage activities consistent with Exelon Nuclear Corporate and station goals. Implements standardization of outage processes and procedures across assigned Exelon Nuclear stations. Reinforces standards and expectations for Outage Services & Alliances personnel and other personnel who interface with Outage Services to establish an error free and professional work environment. Enforce at all times procedure use and adherence, Human Performance fundamentals, Technical Human Performance techniques and provide coaching and mentoring as necessary to achieve continuous improvement.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Perform development of detailed plans, identification and assignment of personnel, and development of detailed work scope.
- Apply expert knowledge in execution of refueling outage services at assigned site. Provide primary communication with client site management and major vendor service organization.
- Direct project completion and close out of financial and technical documentation. Provide financial data and promote fiscal accountability among all project participants.
- Responsible for continuous improvement initiatives and promoting these initiatives among all project participants at sites.
- Responsible to effectively communicate technical, financial, and work progress status to all levels of corporate and site management.
- Reinforce appropriate fundamental behaviors in area of assigned responsibility. Includes administering coaching, mentoring, and performance management for direct reports.
- BS in Technical discipline ( or equivalent experience) 10 years nuclear plant experience 3 years experience in supervision OR
- Associates Degree 10 years experience directly applicable 5 years experience in supervision
- Demonstrated technical leadership in refueling outages
- Senior Reactor Operator license ( BWR or PWR ) or certification preferred
- Responsible for standardization of corporate expectations in outage optimization
- Responsible for the pursuit of cost reductions and maximizing value on all assigned projects
- Responsible for project communications and required negot
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster