Schneider Electric is seeking a senior IT Project Manager with SalesForce experience for an opportunity. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with high visibility projects that are long-term, across one or more lines of business and carry a substantial impact to the relevant businesses. Agile experience is preferred. Responsibilities:
- Interacts with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for programs or projects
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases, including statements of work
- Creates and delivers presentations on program or project goals and plans, including progress reports
- Develops and implements project level procedures and performance metrics.
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendor contracts
- Ensures program/project-related risks are managed according to the Project Management Policy
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.Qualifications: Qualifications:
- 10 years project management experience
- Ability to manage in an agile development method
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Need a self-starter, ability to create and define a project plan, will need to drive numerous project teams and work with difficult business partners and project stakeholders
- Need to maintain a flexible work schedule, resource will be required to work across multiple time-zones on occasion depending on international countries involved
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
A little about us:
We’re the global specialist in energy management and automation. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.