World leading University providing leadership, professional guidance and administrative services to students, faculty and overall department growth and functioning. The right person for the Project Manager role will be strong with planning, organizing, and directing all needs of their internal Information Technology group. You will be tasked with taking over existing projects as well as overseeing new projects from the ground up. For immediate response email your resume to email@example.com
• Minimum 3+ years of experience working in the project management space
• Experience working for one of the “big four” - PWC, Ernst & Young, KPMG, or Deloitte Touche
• Experience working on managing web applications projects from the ground up
• Understanding of developing budgets
• PMP Certification a plus
• Exceptional client management skills
• Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presentation skills
• Strong Fundamental IT Background
• Must have degree from accredited university and additional higher education degrees and/or certs are a major bonus
**For immediate response email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org**
With more than 100 locations worldwide, Robert Half Technology is a leading provider of IT professionals on a project and full-time basis for initiatives ranging from web development and systems integration to network security and technical support. Through our alliances with industry-leading organizations such as HDI® and the Microsoft® Partner program, we have access to client companies that other staffing firms don't. In addition to our free job search services, we provide our candidates with access to free online technical training and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.674.2094 or visit roberthalf.com/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet