Senior Project Manager
What you will do:
The primary function of this position is to manage the installation of multiple, concurrent projects at customer sites to ensure the projects are completed on schedule, under budget and with high customer satisfaction. This position will also be responsible for providing training, mentoring and project oversight for Project Managers located in district offices.
How you will do it:
• Participate in pre-bid reviews on select projects to ensure projects have success plan for execution and project management
• Review and identify potential areas of concern/risk in the project contract
• Develop and maintain project schedules
• Coordinate manpower requirements in order to meet construction schedules.
• Manage the change order process.
• Manage sub-contractors as needed on a per project basis.
• Analyze data gathered and develop solutions or alternative methods of proceeding.
• Maintain a records management program for project documentation inclusive of filing, protection, and retrieval of records, and assure corporate compliance guidelines are followed.
• Provide oversight to district project managers on assigned projects
• Provide training and mentoring for district project managers
Rewards and benefits
We'll expect a lot from you, but we'll also make sure we recognize and reward your contribution. And we'll always do everything we can to help you achieve a healthy work-life balance. Wherever you join us, you'll find we have a range of benefits and rewards designed to help you be at your best both in work and out of it.
What we look for:
• Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of ten years experience with planning, estimating, bidding, and project management of multi-million dollar construction projects in new or existing construction.
• Ability to travel 50% - 100% of the time
• Knowledge of local, state, and federal fire codes.
• Computer literate-proficient with Microsoft Office applications
• Experience with project scheduling software such as Microsoft Project
• Valid Driver's License without limitations
• PMP Certification a plus