Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk . Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Project Executive is responsible for achieving the project’s objectives. S/he is ultimately responsible for the success of the project which is primarily measured by financial performance (cost variance to budget) and customer satisfaction (NetPromoter Score). The Project Executive has a working knowledge of the technical and organizational environments in which the project deliverables are created and in which they will be used. The Project Executive is responsible for the oversight and management of Project Managers working under his/her domain. The Project Executive must be an excellent communicator at all levels within the project environment, be proactive, exhibit strong leadership qualities, and be able to adapt to a dynamic and potentially geographically disbursed project environment. What do you get to do in this position? Responsible for meeting the scope, schedule, resource and budget commitments reflected in the Project Management Plan.
- Identifies and develops the necessary technical standard/documentation to assist in streamlining the supervision and installation of controls systems for customers
- Assists in the development of long-range strategic plans for sales
- Assists in the development of sales and support policies
- Assists in supporting and developing major customer accounts
- Assists in attainment of annual sales targets within the approved departmental expense budgets
- Project safety program administration
- Lead the project management team in developing and managing the Project Management Plan within the constraints established and approved by the Project Sponsor.
- Evaluates major sales opportunities and assist by providing project specifications, and sales support as required.
- Prepare and update project schedule and cost re-estimates
- Ensure project deliverables meets required scope and quality standards
- Report out project progress and issues
- Implement and enforce change control over project scope, schedule, resources, and budget.
- Collaborate with functional managers and/or organizational management to obtain adequate resources with appropriate skills to staff the project team.
- Manages resources by planning, scheduling, and forecasting manpower and resource requirements
- Interview, hire, train, mentor, evaluate, and when necessary, terminate project personnel or make related recommendation in accordance with company policies
- Manage the timely resolution of issues, including the escalation of issues that are outside of the project team’s scope of responsibility.
- Continually identify and proactively manage project risks & issues, ensure execution of corrective action plans up to closure.
- Monitor the project and report the project status to the management on a regular basis.
Qualifications: This job might be for you if:
- SCOPE: Large projects, regional or global projects, high need for coordination, large project team, large budget. Responsibility for multiple projects and/or contracts at one time
Four year degree, plus relevant program/project management experience
Associate Project Manager Certification
*Project Executives are expected to have, or to begin completing their Professional Project Manager Certification/PMI Certification Experience Required:
Minimum ten years related work experience required Skills:
Excellent verbal ,written and presentation communication skills
Excellent Project Management skills
Excellent Customer Satisfaction skills
Advanced use of Microsoft Office programs
Excellent time management and organization skills - ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks effectively
Resource Allocation - ability to manage project resources to maximize utilization, efficiency, and effectiveness
Financial acumen and understanding
Leadership skills: ability to influence and convince, ability to build consensus, ability empower and effectively delegate tasks
Thorough understanding of contract procedures and tactics
advanced knowledge of contract law, codes, standards, and industry construction knowledge
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY . Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minoriti