Do you love bringing together epic communities? Are you excited by the idea of building the most robust social and competitive framework the collegiate ecosystem has ever seen? Do you have experience building social and content strategy for membership or chapter-based organizations? Do you have a passion for taking ideas and scaling them globally?
We're seeking an experienced leader to drive social media content for Tespa, a diverse suite of collegiate esports programs spanning Blizzard's titles. Your work will bring both gaming and competitive esports to campuses around the world, and more importantly help students find their futures through gaming. Our ideal candidate is highly strategic, sees beyond the meta and crafts innovative plans to help drive us forward, and has an insatiable desire to deliver strong results through tireless dedication to our players.Responsibilities
- Lead development of content & marketing strategy for Tespa across multiple products, franchises, and regions
- Develop strategy for Tespa marketing channels including long-term growth
- Provide creative direction and coordinate execution of all Tespa communication efforts across owned marketing platforms
- Lead paid marketing campaigns, promotion plans, and global content calendars
- Coordinate execution of integrated promotional plans with cross-functional teams, franchise teams, franchise publishing teams, and external agencies.
- Actively monitors performance data, market insights, and competitive analysis to improve effectiveness of marketing programs.
- Direct & mentor network of creative & content contractors to support global execution
- Steward the Tespa brand globally by protecting, growing and enhancing the brand, and by building authentic and long-lasting relationships with our community
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 7 years leadership experience in social media content and strategy
- Strategic thinker with excellent leadership, management, marketing, and communication skills
- Familiar with the structure, programming, and social media needs of large scale membership or chapter-based organizations such as greek, sports, or professional orgs
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex, multi-stage projects with diverse stakeholders
- Excellent communication, diplomatic, and presentation skills with the ability to partner closely with other members across the organization
- Able to organize thoughts and make decisions under time constraints and a full work load
- Experience managing budgets and P&Ls
- Able to occasionally travel, including internationally
- Strong understanding of and passion for the collegiate esports ecosystem
- Exposure to large scale event production such as tournaments or sporting events
- Exposure to broadcast or stream video production
- Passionate player of video games, particularly Blizzard Entertainment games
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We've worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences...ever. Join us!
A little about us:
Blizzard Entertainment is a premier developer/publisher of entertainment software, including World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Diablo, and Hearthstone.