Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job DescriptionYour Role
As a Senior QA Manager in the Analytics team, you will be a key leader in the company. You will help guide the team through the complexities of testing a cloud-based distributed system which is deployed across multiple regions of the world and is built with the goal of zero down-time. About You
- You have a passion for overall product quality
- You love leading QA teams and delivering industry leading products.
- You are first a leader, then a manager and an engineer. You are motivated by solving challenging problems with simple, elegant solutions and feel great satisfaction from helping others. Your dedication and high standards translate to impressive results and attract like-minded people.
- You love to have fun.
- Manage complex projects and provide testing methodology guidance
- Coach, mentor and provide real-time, meaningful, sensitive, and constructive feedback to direct reports
- Grow the team and align project assignments with career development goals and company vision.
- Collaborate with engineering leaders on setting testing and automation direction, and Product Management on requirements and tradeoffs.
- Set team-level and engineering best practices around product development
- Excellent leadership, management, and coaching skills and 3+ years of experience as an engineering manager. Built and managed teams of 10+.
- Several years experience testing high performance distributed systems
- Several years experience deploying cloud-based enterprise applications
- Track record of delivering high quality products
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies and short release cycles.
- Superior communication & interpersonal skills.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. More than 1,000 organizations, ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises, have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
A leading provider of enterprise cloud applications, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest organizations.