Senior Quality Engineer
Location: Pompano Beach, Florida
Posted: January 31, 2017
Reference ID: 700301435
ADECCO National Group, a leader in recruitment of professionals,
seeks a Senior Quality Engineer in Pompano Beach FL.
This position is for Adecco's Global Client, a leading source of consumer health intelligent information for businesses and professionals.
This opportunity is with a well-established company - offers competitive W-2 compensation.
NO C2C please!
Role: Senior Quality Engineer
Duration: 12-mos Contract (possible temp to perm 6 mos. based on performance/budget)
Pay Rate: $45-$65 DOE/hour (40 hours' week)
The Senior Quality Engineer will support the product development activities for medical devices and assure compliance to all appropriate standards. Ensure that each project is fully supported from development through to production environments.
- Providing the R&D team with assistance in establishing customer requirements, concept test evaluation, design performance testing, design verification/design validation and design transfer to production.
- Coordinates the establishment of detailed specifications, developing test and inspection methods, designing test and inspection fixtures, participating in risk analyses.
- Develop, evaluate and approve the product's performance and design specifications.
- Direct & coordinate the development of quality specifications & standards for finished products to meet customer requirements.
- Assist other departments as necessary in formulating new products and in establishing standards for these products prior to initial production.
- Participates in development/documentation of design-bid-build and design-build proposals
- Participates in technical and constructability reviews and coordination efforts throughout the design process, in coordination with Project Managers, to ensure that high standards of quality are achieved.
- Designs and implements drawings, specifications, and other design documentation in conjunction with the project manager and other design team members.
- 5 years of experience
- Solid modeling experience is a plus
- Strong Microsoft office & excel skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates interested in this position should apply IMMEDIATELY. DO NOT DELAY. Please click on the "Apply Now" button to fill out your application. If you have any questions, please contact Patti Landay by email at email@example.com; however, your resume/CV must be received via the "apply now" button to be considered.
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, NOT your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, use the "apply now" button to submit your resume/CV.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.