Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Recruiting Specialist within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization sitting in Horsham, PA at Janssen Biotech, Inc. supporting corporate sales training and uppers mid-west field sales recruiting.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Senior Recruiting Specialist, a member of the J&J Talent Acquisition Team, will:
• Work on the complete end to end recruitment process with Hiring Managers, Local HR and other stakeholders for entry level to senior management level positions.
• Coordinate and collaborate with relevant stakeholders in creating staffing plans, developing sourcing and interviewing strategies and implementing agreed upon action plans.
• Deploy and use appropriate behavioral and competency based interview methodology and coach Hiring Managers or Teams on interviewing and candidate assessment techniques.
• Identify and share recruitment best practices across business units of focus.
• Maintain current knowledge of business, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends and requirements.
• Provide company information to candidates and appropriately "sell" candidates on the value proposition of the J&J experience.
• Advocate and drive for best-in-class candidate experience.
• Provide candidate offer package recommendation to line managers.
• Ensure data integrity by accurately and timely encoding of all information in the recruitment technology. Manage all recruitment reports ensuring accuracy and submission in a timely manner.
• Ensure that the recruitment process flow complies with agreed service level agreements.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree along with a minimum of five (5) years relevant recruiting experience required.
• Demonstrated capability in recruiting for a wide variety of roles and levels in multiple functions required.
• Full life cycle, high volume sales recruiting experience strongly preferred.
• Experience in high-volume recruitment in a service center environment or for large scale initiatives is required; Agency recruitment experience is preferred.
• Previous experience working with competency based selection methods is required; experience using psychometrics/assessment materials and analyzing this information for selection purposes preferred.
• Experience in talent scouting and direct sourcing of candidates required.
• Knowledge of HR recruitment practices including but not limited to compensation, global mobility, employment law, interviewing and sourcing strategies required.
• Proficiency in the use of social media use (i.e., LinkedIn/job boards etc.) and software like MS Word, Outlook and Excel is required; experience with Taleo or a similar applicant tracking system and with a talent relationship management system is preferred.
• Up to approximately 15% of travel time may be required.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function
Johnson & Johnson cares for the world - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.