Senior Reg Affairs Specialist
Location: Warsaw, Indiana
Posted: January 27, 2017
Reference ID: 914961312
A Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist job in Warsaw, Indiana is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. Knowledge of pre-market regulatory requirements, ideally in orthopedic products, will be an advantage in this positions. You will work to align regulatory procedures across multiple sites. The position will require strategic thinking and planning on how to approach the procedure alignment. This will be a six-month contract role.
Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist job responsibilities include:
• Providing procedural training to members of the regulatory department
• Assessing potential risks and offering solutions to proposed regulatory strategies
• Demonstrating high proficiency in technical writing and all communication
• Reviewing product changes to determine regulatory impact
• A Bachelor's degree, ideally in a relevant discipline, is required
• A minimum of five years is desirable
• Experience with US FDA submissions is preferable
• Knowledge of medical devices, particularly orthopedics, is preferred
If you are interested in this Senior Regulatory Affairs Specialist job in Warsaw, Indiana then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position, please contact Jim Cullen at 317-558-1036 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled