Senior Registered Associate
Assist Financial Advisors in all phases of financial service while promoting client satisfaction by responding in a timely manner to Financial Advisor and client requests.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist branch operations with customer/client resolution. Facilitate trades in Financial Advisor's absence.
• Role model for Client Service Associates
• Perform general clerical duties, such as handling the telephones.
• Address and resolve client inquiries.
• Conduct client outreach. Exposure to all product areas.
• May participate in marketing campaign and seminars.
Education and/or Experience
• High School Diploma/Equivalency.
• 5 or more years of industry experience preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong computer skills, including internet.
• Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Superior interpersonal, organizational and client service skills.
• Complete understanding of fee-based business.
Licenses and Registration
• Active Series 7 and 66 (or 63 and 65).
• Be authorized to work in the U.S. without restriction as to duration.
• Pass a background check.
• Pass any applicable pre-employment tests.
EOE committed to diversifying its workforce.