Senior REIT Sales
The Senior Sales Rep is responsible for the marketing and distribution of REIT research and securities to institutional customers to ensure profitability and satisfy customer needs.
- Maintain a high level of profitable sales.
- Keep informed of security market trends and issues, developments affecting corporations whose securities the department sells, and customer needs.
- Maintain up-to date familiarity with the current securities portfolio of each customer/prospect in order to ensure optimum marketing potential.
- Provide advice to customers on securities purchases and sales by informing them of current market trends and recommending appropriate investment strategies.
- Determine specific customer needs and ensuring that appropriate market transactions are executed.
- Develop and maintain contacts for the sale of securities by participating in a customer call program to existing and prospective customers.
- Participate in firm short term and long term strategy and planning sessions.
- Provide guidance to Sales Manager and Travel Coordinator for planning travel with company management teams to visit portfolio managers of customers.
- Assist with training and development of Associated Sales Reps
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- 5 years of institutional equity sales experience with a focus on the REIT sector
- NASD Series 7 license
- 10 years of institutional equity sales experience with a focus on the REIT sector
- NASD Series 24
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.