Senior Retention Account Manager TCM
The Senior Retention Account Manager (Team Client Manager) provides our clients a personalized, proactive, concierge-level service to help the team leverage the most relevant Gartner resources proactively, and serves as the single point of contact within Gartner. They facilitate a coordinated service approach for both the client team as well as the internal team including Executive Partners, Leadership Partners, Services and Sales Associates.
Your role as a Account Manager Retention Services (Team Client Manager) will help IT senior executives and their teams tackle their toughest challenges. Work with incredibly talented people and industry leaders in a collaborative, team-oriented culture that is stimulating, challenging and rewarding. In this role, you will ensure client satisfaction, account retention, individual retention, operational efficiency and quality across different service lines. Cultivate and expand existing business relationships through frequent communication and regular client interactions to ensure the clients’ needs align to their value plans. Partners with the executive client members to ensure our C–level client base and their teams receives value against the services they’ve purchased. They partner with the members to identify the value drivers of the client and provides solutions to ensure their business needs are met. Key Responsibilities:
- Conducts phone calls with all clients in the team at least once a month and partners with internal executives members to deliver excellent service
- Identifies their most urgent initiatives and links those initiatives with the best resources in Gartner or community in a timely manner
- Partner with research group on all research requests and inquiries from assigned clients, Executive Partners (EP) or Leadership Partners (LP). The TCM will receive requests, interpret and deliver to meet the client’s expectations.
- Supports timely on-boarding of new clients and renewal on-boarding of existing clients
- Participation in Service Delivery Kickoff meeting with Team Leader, Team Members, Service & Sales Associates
- Delivers on-site member support at annual Symposium events or other Gartner events as requested
- Scheduling and coordination of quarterly internal meetings aligned with Sales led client value meetings, including information dissemination to internal associates (Impact Assessment, Value Statements)
- Participates in most Executive Partner and Leadership Partner client value planning and quarterly review calls. Also, participates in client inquiry calls when necessary for EP and LP supported clients
- Accountable for delivery and execution on Team Solutions:
o Personalized Intro of all Service Associates
o Internal Planning meeting with Service and Sales AssociatesJob Requirements:
- 4+ years business experience/Bachelor's degree preferred
- Highly collaborative, strong interpersonal, listening and relationship building skills; demonstrated customer focus mentality
- Organization planning, and time management skills. Must have experience managing via systems
- Comfortable with being accountable for specific service level delivery (e.g., quarterly interaction with clients)
- Demonstrated ability to interact with C-suite members and senior leadership teams
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently; Ability to problem solve and bring timely resolution to issues.
- Knowledge and understanding of major technology areas
- Demonstrated excellence (e.g., top 10% performer) in a service role
- Demonstrated excellence in proactive service (e.g., reaching hard to get clients)
Job ID 00015758
A little about us:
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.