Associate Team Client Manager
The Associate Team Client Manager provides our clients a personalized, proactive, concierge-level service to help the team leverage the most relevant Gartner resources proactively, and serves as the single point of contact within Gartner. They facilitate a coordinated service approach for both the client team as well as the internal team including Executive Partners, Leadership Partners, Services and Sales Associates.
Your role as a Associate Team Client Manager will help IT senior executives and their teams tackle their toughest challenges. Work with incredibly talented people and industry leaders in a collaborative, team-oriented culture that is stimulating, challenging and rewarding. In this role, you will ensure client satisfaction, account retention, individual retention, operational efficiency and quality across different service lines. Cultivate and expand existing business relationships through frequent communication and regular client interactions to ensure the clients’ needs align to their value plans. Partners with the executive client members to ensure our C–level client base and their teams receives value against the services they’ve purchased. They partner with the members to identify the value drivers of the client and provides resources to ensure their business needs are met. Key Responsibilities:
- Partner with the senior team members to identify the client’s key initiatives, providing solutions to ensure our C-level client base and their teams receive value against the services they have purchased
- Partner with our Research Inquiry Team on all research requests and inquiries from assigned clients
- Interpret and deliver customized research
- Support on-boarding of new clients and renewal of existing clients
- Deliver on-site member support at annual Symposium events and other Gartner events
- Participate with senior team members in client value planning and quarterly review calls. Also, participate in client analyst inquiry calls when necessary
- Maintain quarterly interaction with clients, ensuring continual alignment of Gartner services
- Ensure client satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency and quality
- 3+ years business experience/Bachelor's degree preferred
- Highly collaborative, strong interpersonal, listening and relationship building skills; demonstrated customer focus mentality
- Organization planning, and time management skills. Must have experience managing via systems
- Comfortable with being accountable for specific service level delivery (e.g., quarterly interaction with clients)
- Demonstrated ability to interact with C-suite members and senior leadership teams
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently; Ability to problem solve and bring timely resolution to issues.
- Knowledge and understanding of major technology areas
- Demonstrated excellence (e.g., top 10% performer) in a service role
- Demonstrated excellence in proactive service (e.g., reaching hard to get clients)
Job ID 00015758
A little about us:
What makes Gartner a great place to work? Great people. Smart, curious and driven toward success, they thrive on new ideas and collaboration. Top talent is why we are the world’s leading research and advisory company. If you’re looking for a great community, a rewarding career and a chance to make a difference, you’ve come to the right place.