Associate Team Client Manager
The Associate Team Client Manager provides our clients a personalized, proactive, concierge-level service to help the team leverage the most relevant Gartner resources proactively, and serves as the single point of contact within Gartner. They facilitate a coordinated service approach for both the client team as well as the internal team including Executive Partners, Leadership Partners, Services and Sales Associates.
Your role as a Associate Team Client Manager will help IT senior executives and their teams tackle their toughest challenges. Work with incredibly talented people and industry leaders in a collaborative, team-oriented culture that is stimulating, challenging and rewarding. In this role, you will ensure client satisfaction, account retention, individual retention, operational efficiency and quality across different service lines. Cultivate and expand existing business relationships through frequent communication and regular client interactions to ensure the clients’ needs align to their value plans. Partners with the executive client members to ensure our C–level client base and their teams receives value against the services they’ve purchased. They partner with the members to identify the value drivers of the client and provides resources to ensure their business needs are met.
Our Southwest Florida (Fort Myers) Gartner Campus is our largest office globally with 1,700 associates across four buildings. This location offers associates amenities which include two onsite cafes, onsite gym, outdoor walking track, open patios, and modern work spaces which foster a creative and positive work environment.
Looking for a healthy balance of work and play? You’ll love our Southwest Florida location. World-class beaches, exciting nightlife, affordable cost of living, and top local schools and universities are just a few of the reasons why our area is one of the fastest-growing in the nation. Key Responsibilities:
- Partner with the senior team members to identify the client’s key initiatives, providing solutions to ensure our C-level client base and their teams receive value against the services they have purchased
- Partner with our Research Inquiry Team on all research requests and inquiries from assigned clients
- Interpret and deliver customized research
- Support on-boarding of new clients and renewal of existing clients
- Deliver on-site member support at annual Symposium events and other Gartner events
- Participate with senior team members in client value planning and quarterly review calls. Also, participate in client analyst inquiry calls when necessary
- Maintain quarterly interaction with clients, ensuring continual alignment of Gartner services
- Ensure client satisfaction, retention, operational efficiency and quality
- 3+ years business experience/Bachelor's degree preferred
- Highly collaborative, strong interpersonal, listening and relationship building skills; demonstrated customer focus mentality
- Organization planning, and time management skills. Must have experience managing via systems
- Comfortable with being accountable for specific service level delivery (e.g., quarterly interaction with clients)
- Demonstrated ability to interact with C-suite members and senior leadership teams
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently; Ability to problem solve and bring timely resolution to issues.
- Knowledge and understanding of major technology areas
- Demonstrated excellence (e.g., top 10% performer) in a service role
- Demonstrated excellence in proactive service (e.g., reaching hard to get clients)
Job ID 00015758