About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description The Senior Risk Analyst Governance and Control supports the Risk Reporting and Risk Appetite programs The Senior Risk Analyst Governance and Control also plays a key role in maintenance of the risk reporting standards, processes, and procedures ensuring consistent implementation across the organization and ensuring alignment with TDBG policies and procedures. This job acts as an expert on risk reporting governance and advises business and corporate segments on industry practices and regulatory requirements. Job Requirements • Lead role in preparing and/or reviewing the U.S Risk Dashboard and LOB Risk Dashboards, including providing effective challenge, support on-going monitoring of compliance with the Risk Appetite Statement. This includes working closely with the stakeholders to ensure risk reporting submissions are, timely, high quality, and compliant with the U.S. Risk Reporting Standards.
• Contributes to the design, annual review and ongoing maintenance of the Risk Reporting Standards and related Process Guides and Procedure documents.
• Lead risk reporting initiatives such as process improvement and technology efforts to enhance efficiency and/or accuracy of reporting.
• Provide support in the annual Risk Appetite refresh activities and other ERM Risk Programs, as required.
• Produce risk intelligence and other reporting for senior leadership and board committees, as required.
• Ensure full and complete communication with Sr. Management, teammates, and cross function teams.
• Develops process for review and appropriate monitoring and reporting.
• Stays apprised of industry leading practices and applicable regulatory expectations.
• Provides ongoing governance training and education to Risk Management and business partners. Qualifications • 4 year degree
• 7+ years relevant industry or risk management experience and/or accreditation
• Leadership & management skills aligned to TD's expectations.
• Conceptual and practical thinking and implementation skills.
• Excellent verbal skills, both oral and written.
• Confidence and ability to uphold standards and influence partners.
• Process design and analysis skills.
• Time management and multi-tasking skills.
• Research, analysis and judgement skills.
• Initiative and relationship building and facilitation skills.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
• Strong problem solving, analytical, and verbal/written communication skills; ability to compile and analyze data and key metrics; present complex data and risks in a clear and concise format.
• Ability to work effectively in teams. Teamwork is crucial to the success of the ERM Reporting team and, as such, the Risk Analyst must be comfortable working in a team setting that is motivating and supportive in getting activities completed.
• Extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office (including Visio).
• Proactive and action-oriented with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision while maintaining professional confidence to know to ask questions.
• Ability to maintain accurate and appropriate governance to ensure a well defined and organized control environment
• Ability to influence and build relationships with peers, key partners, and members of TD senior management. Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Maine City (Primary) Falmouth ProvState 2 New Jersey City(s) 2 Cherry Hill ProvState 3 South Carolina City(s) 3 Greenville
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.