Senior Risk Representative
Do you think outside the box? Do you have a passion for helping people while driving digital engagement?
Serving as the voice of reason and reassurance to callers, you’ll place as well as receive calls concerning Capital One products and services. Your goal is to work with customers to resolve their concerns and deliver solutions to make their lives better, striving for single contact resolution. Candidates will be responsible for following federal, state and local regulations around privacy and must be able to recognize exposure and minimize risk to the customer and Capital One. Successful candidates will offer a consistent and pleasant customer experience to leave a positive impression of Capital One on each call.
- Maintain compliance by adhering to all Federal, State and Capital One Regulations.
- Maximize results by achieving efficiency and performance goals.
- Provide exceptional call quality on every call, building on Capital One’s brand through great customer service.
- Use humility & empathy with our customers and explain their account status in a way that makes sense to them.
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills with both internal and external customers.
- Service accounts through active listening, engagement and problem solving through critical thinking, demonstrated by strong
customer experience results.
- Balance business intent and our customer’s needs to design creative solutions that make our customers lives better and show
advocacy for the customer.
- Educate each customer on the status of their account and establish appropriate payment arrangements.
- Accept feedback and be open minded to change, participating in individual and group developmental sessions.
- Achieve proper schedule adherence, demonstrating effective time management.
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification or Military Experience
-At least 1 year of Customer Service experience
- At least 2 years of Customer Service experience
- Associate Degree
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.