Job Description :
Every day, Baxter touches the lives of millions of patients and providers worldwide who rely on our essential hospital and renal products and services. You'll find Baxter's products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. Baxter's employees are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care. Our commitment to our mission means we are there when patients and healthcare professionals need us, during the critical moments that matter most.
- Accountable for National Account, Strategic and direct end customer contracts in the following manner: development of contractual language, systems set up of pricing, volume commitments and incentives.
- Analyze pricing proposals for: impact of cost, price erosion, gross profit, pricing thresholds, bonus programs, break-even analysis and patient trending as required. Offer alternative or creative solutions as necessary.
- Serve as a key contact for account matters and perform ad-hoc analysis reporting as requested. Collaborate with cross functional teams to resolve customer contractual requests.
- Responsible for the analysis and payment of contractual incentives/payments.
- Manage training documentation for all Pricing and Contracting procedures. Coordinates new hire training and continuing education.
- Prepare and ensure Standard Operating Procedures are up to date. Responsible for updates and revisions to all master documents and templates.
- Support the Sales Contract Analysts by assisting with researching and resolving pricing and billing issues.
- Directly oversee the contract process and general contract maintenance activities to ensure administration fees, rebates and chargebacks are paid timely and accurately.
- Conduct individual and team audits to ensure compliance with guidelines in order to minimize negative impact of errors to Baxter and the customer, maximize overall quality and identify and deliver training as needed.
- Initiates process improvements and serves as a key contributor during implementation including conducting system validation and testing.
- Leads or participates as a SME in team and division projects as required. Including creating and monitoring metrics and reports make recommendations for ensuring ongoing compliance.
- Requires leadership as well as strong communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic environment to achieve a goal.
- Knowledge and understanding of contractual provisions and understanding contractual commitments.
- Solid communication skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to interact across all levels of the organization are critical.
- Knowledge of pricing, rebates and tier structures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects in a matrix environment.
- Must be a self-starter and have strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be proficient in the following systems:
- Microsoft applications, JDE operating systems, and ad hoc reporting tools (Brio, Analytics, Cognos)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
•Bachelor's Degree or 5 plus years in an equivalent role required. Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com
or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.
A little about us:
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.