The Senior Sales Executive
will manage 6 to 10 food service chain customers totaling more than 2 million eq. cases in multiple channels: QSR, FSR (Full service Restaurant), Fast Casual, Gaming, Cinema, etc. Senior Sales Executive will be responsible for selling all package forms to the portfolio of customers. Sales Executive will also be responsible for seeking out and converting competitive chain business. Description
- Write Annual Business Plan (APB) for specific group of customers in order to forecast volume, revenue and expense.
- Conduct regular business reviews with customers in order to build and maintain strong relationships with key members of the customer's organization, re-affirm strategies linked to needs and steward the business, operational and/or personal value created for the customer by The Coca-Cola Company.
- Meet with senior level buyers in order to build relationships and gain their support and commitment to various initiatives/programs.
- Confirm your understanding of customers business needs, issues faced and opportunities with various customer buyers in order to develop viable solutions.
- Build business plan/solution and contingency plan in collaboration with the customer using information collected during the account discovery.
- Solve issues that arise during execution in order to eliminate barriers.
- Activate The Coca-Cola Company System (e.g., cross-functional team members, segment resources) to develop and implement business plan/solution that meets customer needs and drive beverage category profit and volume, contributing to overall sales growth for the customers' entire business.
- Provide visionary and strategic thinking to anticipate future needs and recommend business building ideas that will drive the business.
- Collaborate with cross functional team members (e.g. marketing, finance, operations).
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience Related Work Experience:
At least 5 years of successful sales account management Functional Competencies:
Customer Focus, Communication, Strategic Thinking, Influencing and Analytical Thinking Leadership Behaviors
- Drive Innovation
- Collaborate with System, Customers, and Key Stakeholders
- Act Like An Owner
- Inspires Others
- Develops Self & Others
- Understanding full package and product selling (CSD, Brewed Tea, Coffee, Bottled Beverages)
- Understanding of the Freestyle Platform
- Knowledge and understanding of the On-Premise Foodservice business
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.