Fannie Mae provides reliable, large-scale access to affordable mortgage credit in communities across our nation. We are the leading source of funding for housing in America, which means more people can buy or rent a home. We are focused on sustaining the housing recovery, improving our company, and leading change to make housing better.
Join our diverse, high-performing team and make a difference as we work together to enable access to a good home.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Examine, assess, and document business operations and procedures of operating for administrative unit. Relate these procedures to IT/IS systems and applications that are designed to enable the operating unit to accomplish its objectives. Assist operating unit staff by developing reports, downloads, and analyses from discipline-specific systems and applications. Provide input to IT/IS specialists in development projects to assist in developing specifications and functionalities in IT systems.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assess business operations and processes of assigned office or business unit to identify inefficiencies in procedures, information flows and handoffs, decisions, communications pathways and ways in which systems supporting these can be enhanced.
- Participate in meetings and projects with client staff, project managers, and developers to automate, upgrade, or expand applications that accomplish business operations of assigned work unit(s).
- Create, design, and format technical specifications including descriptive text, process flows, and other information needed to describe required system changes for development, QA, and other units; serve on project team accomplishing these functions.
- Provide support to applications in production by tracking production problems and troubleshooting them to sustain application in production.
- Develop queries, analyses, or reports from applications for operations or management staff of assigned business unit(s), or develop specifications for such queries or analyses to be performed by others.
- Serve as team, project, or technical lead in project involving definition of business processes or development of technical/business specifications for new or modified business management or operational software.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 6 years of related experience
- Strong credit risk background and mortgage industry experience, preferably in the Underwriting area
- Experience with SalesForce Template Administration; Apttus knowledge is a plus
- Ability to manage business rule sets (i.e. conditional logic that includes triggers and resulting actions) based on business, technical and legal requirements
- Ability to execute conditional logic tests (i.e. if, then, else) and document results
- Experience creating and managing advanced survey logic and results (i.e. response-driven questionnaires)
- Experience creating, modifying and applying custom MS Word Style Sheets
- Ability to utilize MS Word add-on to synch data fields, check documents in/out, redline, control versions and reconcile business terms, legal clauses and contract templates in SalesForce application
- Experience with knowledge management standards ensuring metadata is complete, current and correct when generating SalesForce records
- Detail-oriented w/strong organizational skills
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.