Senior Salesforce Developer
Posted: January 06, 2017
Reference ID: 00001H4Q
4 Years of SFDC Experience with focus on Apex, Triggers and VF development with two full cycle SFDC implementations
2 years of Java development experience including solid experience in HTML, JS,Jquery,ExtJS and CSS
7 Years of Overall IT Experience
Strong Expertise in Sales and Service Cloud
Proficiency in SFDC development environment including Force.com IDE, Migration Tools, SOSL, SOQL and Web Services
Strong Expertise in Custom Objects, Fields, Validation Rules, Workflow's Approvals ,Reports and Dashboard
Experience in designing and developing Integration Solution using Web Service API's, REST API and data load using Bulk API's
Knowledge of architecting integration Solution between SFDC and External Systems.
Salesforce App Builder, SFDC Developer II Certification
Lighting Enablement and Aura framework Awareness
Exposure to Wave Analytics
Knowledge of Agile methodology and sprint based project delivery.
Functional knowledge of ITSM and ITIL support framework
Exposure or familiarity with Conga , eDocusign and Forseva App exchange solutions.
• Work directly with Business POC's and independently perform development, testing, implementation and documentation relates to the SalesForce.com development
• Develop and maintain visual force, AppExchange's, Force.com pages and integration to other third party solutions
• Maintain multiple user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc. Support train new end users on the salesforce.com application
• Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and sales operations
• Effectively communicate technical issues and resolve problems at all levels
• Identify SFDC usage problems and craft technical / communication plans to IT/business teams
• Primary point of contact for SFDC related work for Business Unit
• Create technical specifications and process flows for new or modified systems and processes based on Business needs.
• Recommend changes to ensure continuous business process optimization.
• Support day to day application incident and Support requests.