McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. McKesson Medical-Surgical provides medical-surgical supplies and equipment to physicians' offices, home care agencies, long-term care facilities and surgery centers. Our catalog includes more than 150,000 national brand products from bandages to exam tables, plus McKesson's own line of high-quality medical-surgical products. We're proud to be the only national distributor serving the entire continuum of healthcare.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson Medical-Surgical you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. You’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
This role is responsible for supporting the on-going support and configuration needs of the McKesson Medical Surgical instance of Salesforce.com. The support provided is within a team of administrators tasked with ongoing configuration of the existing Salesforce.com technology environment comprised of 2000+ Salesforce.com users. This role is also responsible for engaging successfully with and delivering sales tools and technology to the sales force network, resulting in increased selling time and profitable sales growth.
The Salesforce.com Administrator position maintains responsibility for the completion on Tier 2 Salesforce.com support tickets and the successful delivery of configuration projects and subsequent change management relative to the Salesforce.com software platform by applying knowledge of the applications functionality and client business requirements throughout the software development lifecycle. After configuration, the Administrator will be responsible for supporting the tools for the business unit and contributing to other various projects as required. The position may provide project management guidance to project team, or make recommendations or actions to direct the analysis of and solution to problems.
2+ years experience in systems programmingCritical Skills
- 2+ years experience with SFDC
- Must have Salesforce.com Administrator certification
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Business requirements definition and planning experience.
- Analyze requirements to create or contribute to the functional design, leveraging advanced and /or specialized technical knowledge, for one or more projects which are complex or involve multiple areas of the business.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator preferred
- Collaborative, customer-focused and able to create visible value.
- Ability to anticipate needs of the end customer with ability to translate those needs into technology solutions.
- Proven ability to work with leaders at varying levels to elicit and communicate requirements as well as manage change.
- Elicit and define requirements for highly complex projects by reviewing, understanding, and analyzing business processes.
- Experience implementing Salesforce.com in a large enterprise environment preferred.
- Sales operations related experience preferred.
- Consult on the functional test plans and conditions for assigned applications / for projects of varying complexity. Ensure that the test plans cover the testing of all defined functional requirements. Support data analysis and validation from functional tests.
- Strong communication (written, verbal) and facilitation skills.
- Strong decision and analytical skills.Ability to be self directed.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships with business partners.Proficient in Microsoft Office.
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experiencePhysical Requirements
General Office DemandsBenefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer – minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.Agency Statement
No agencies please.
McKesson is in business for better health.