Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
You're a strong contributor that knows the Salesforce QA domain but can also work with and lead others to achieve shared goals and objectives. You thrive on tackling new challenges and bring a creative mindset to problem solving. You have experience utilizing automated testing frameworks on the Salesforce platform, preferably with Selenium. Beyond your core technical skills, you're interested in understanding how business operates, how you can bring value your work and how you can evolve the team's services to benefit the entire organization.
The Salesforce QA Lead debugs solutions through the use of systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards. This role develops, modifies, and executes software test plans; analyzes and writes test standards and procedures; maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software; analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
• Works with peers across the organization to ensure that specific areas of the system are tested and released on time, on budget and meet or exceed the expectations of business partners.
• Works directly with peers in development and other organizations to troubleshoot and resolve issues both technical and non-technical in nature.
• Drives the creation, rollout and ongoing management of QA processes, with a focus on testing automation methodologies to drive increased breadth and depth of test coverage.
• Reviews existing test processes to identify inefficiencies in processing and potential weaknesses
• Creates thorough test cases from business requirements, executes those test cases efficiently and document defects.
• Must have experience analyzing functional and technical requirements and mapping documents and transforming them into a comprehensive Test Plan.
• Leads initiatives for closer collaboration between Development and QA for increasing effectiveness and efficiency of current Quality Assurance methodologies
• Creates, implements and maintains meaningful metrics to assess current status and progress against milestones and goals.
• Demonstrates extensive knowledge of quality assurance, testing and/or software development processes and methodologies, with the ability to share that knowledge with peers, and project team members.
• Drives project planning, estimation and resource allocation activities for assigned areas in customer/partner facing Salesforce.com projects.
• Should have experience leading a team of testers on site and offshore model.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other preferred, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum five (5) years of QA Lead/Architect experience.
• Must have demonstrated experience in Salesforce.com and Selenium.
• Candidate must be able to effectively write test plans, scripts and cases and have experience in both manual and automated scripting environments.
• Candidates must have worked with formal methodologies and processes.
• Strong analytical skills in assessing user, functional and technical requirements, as well as working understanding of functional testing.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are a MUST.
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world's largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.
Workday is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Workday are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Further, pursuant to applicable local ordinances, Workday will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters, placement agencies, or other suppliers that have not signed a formal agreement with us.
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.