Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. And driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Among our several NJ locations, our Hopewell and Bloomsbury sites are key components of the Biologics Network Strategy, with available Process Development and Analytical Development & Testing opportunities to support the innovating biologics under development.
Develop robust analytical methods for (CE-SDS, iCIEF, SEC, RP), phase-appropriate validation, technical transfer, and characterization, and support analytical testing
Develop robust analytical methods for (CE-SDS, iCIEF, SEC, RP), phase-
appropriate validation, technical transfer, and characterization, and support analytical testing
• Participate in the development, improvement, qualification of existing and new methods to support clinical manufacturing and the development activities of biological products
• Development and qualification of separation-based analytical methods including CE-SDS, iCIEF, SEC, RP, IEX)
• Proven record of method development, method qualification and technical transfer, and an ability to implement new methods and technologies and to use Design of Experiments approaches
• Author and review technical documents and protocols
• Support regulatory filing activities including IND and BLA, as necessary
• Prior supervisory and timeline/deliverable management experience is desirable
• Be a champion of safety in the lab
• PhD (4 years) /M.S (10 years) in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology or in related area
• Working knowledge in separation methods including SE-HPLC, RP-HPLC, CEX-HPLC and CE-SDS
• Working knowledge and experience in mammalian cell culture
• Experience working in biopharmaceuticals and analytical method optimization
• Knowledge of proteomics and protein chemistry
• Proficient in protein separation techniques using HPLC (SEC, IEX, HIC, RP)
• Ability to provide written reports and presentations of development activities.
• Knowledge and working experience with HPLC software: Empower 3 and Chemstation