Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. is currently recruiting for Senior Scientist, Skincare Beauty and Baby to be located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Product Company aspires to accelerate game-changing analytics as a core capability that fuels our competitive edge through differentiated insights and better, faster decisions, enabling our purpose and driving sustainable growth.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you thrive in a dynamic, high-energy, global, results-driven analytics culture, we may have a unique career opportunity for you!
The Senior Scientist, Skincare Beauty and Baby will:
• Serve as a member of the Medical Affairs/Clinical Research (Med-Clin) team dedicated to the development and implementation of global claim support and clinical strategies.
• Provide active scientific contributions to cross-functional (global and regional) project teams within the Baby product and Skincare therapeutic area.
• Be responsible for developing and substantiating claims, formulating clinical strategies, supporting clinical trial related activities, copy and label reviews, and reviewing/approving communications for consumers and healthcare professionals.
• Hold an in-depth understanding of the science supporting Baby products and Skincare globally.
• Review and approve promotional and other communication materials
• Communicate and translate scientific and technical knowledge to substantiate claims for consumers and healthcare professionals
• Facilitate an understanding of clinical trial data, and evaluate and analyze results of clinical trials
• Participate on cross functional teams for evaluation of new product ideas and project implementation, ensuring timeline adherence and project completion
• Work closely with clinical research to help develop strategies for protocols supporting clinical studies for new products.
• Serve as the Study Director and fulfill the responsibilities for this role on clinical studies.
• Participate to development of global scientific communications
• Monitor key individual deliverables.
• Partner successfully with R&D, safety, regulatory, marketing, and business development functions
• Ensure all activities are conducted in accordance with high ethical/quality standards and all applicable policies and procedures.Qualifications
• A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of industry or relevant work experience is required OR an advanced degree (i.e. MS, PhD, PharmD, etc.) and a minimum of 1 years of industry or relevant work experience is required
• The ability to collaborate, manage routine processes, take measured risks, and make decisions to drive project progress is required
• The ability to operate in and leverage resources in a highly cross-functional team environment and independently execute multiple projects with tight timelines is required
• Some professional work experience in Consumer, Pharma, Med Device, or related industry experience is required
• Previous work experience with OTC and cosmetic products is preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
• This position is located in Skillman, NJ and will require up to 10% domestic and/or international travelPrimary Location
United States-New Jersey-SkillmanOrganization
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function