Are you excited to work on incubation projects that push the state of the art on technology with potential to make a big impact on the company and society? Are you a motivated, creative problem solver? Do you enjoy building products and user experiences around cutting edge research and learning along the way?
At MSR Labs, we are incubating a special project around personal data and interesting experiences around it. We need a great UX developer in the team to build interesting and modern experiences for our users on web and mobile. If you feel comfortable with ambiguity of startup projects, are a fast learner, super collaborator, and highly skilled in design and implementation of online services, frontend and backend, come talk to us! We need developers with expertise and proven track record in in building secure, scalable, user facing Azure services and engaging experiences. This opportunity will involve working closely with partners and users inside and outside the company in a startup environment.
• 6+ years of experience building and running large scale, production web sites
• 4+ years of experience with ASP.NET MVC, Web APIs, C#, or the .NET Framework
• 2+ years of experience building services on Azure
• BS, MS or PhD in Computer science, Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline
• Familiarity with security protocols, encryption technologies, robotics, machine learning is a plus
• Collaboration powerhouse and ability to work with multiple disciplines such as PM, dev, design, and research
• Typescript experience preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.